Sunday, December 11, 2011

Raz-Kids is here!


By popular demand, we're now online with Raz-Kids! Thank you so much for the generous contributions you all made to help with the purchase of a year-long license, especially during a time of year when every penny counts. The children are so excited about using Raz-Kids and it's great to see their motivation (especially related to SCHOOLWORK!)

Your child may access Raz-Kids at school or at home so this makes for an ideal learning activity during weekends and vacations. I will put a card in your child's binder with his/her login information on it in case s/he forgets any of it. I will be opening up the Rocket Room during vacation and about once a month so that the kids don't spend too much time in there during school hours. If you'd like me to provide access at other times, just send me an email and I'll take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment!